In case you haven't heard, on December 31, 2011, President Obama signed the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act, which means (among many other things) that the 1.6% military pay raise shifts from proposed to approved.
If you're curious about your basic salary and the 2012 military pay dates, you can find the information by selecting one of these links:
- 2012 Basic Pay Chart for Active Duty Commissioned Officers
- 2012 Basic Pay Chart for Active Duty Warrant Officers
- 2012 Basic Pay Chart for Active Duty Enlisted Servicemembers
- 2012 Weekend Drill Pay for Reservists and Guardsmen
- Military Pay Dates for Calendar Year 2012
To learn more about the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act, please see the information posted on the DoD Website.